9th November 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from IP university?

respected sir/mam

i want to do b.ed from ip university and i also want to know the eligibility for that
thax [email protected]

21st November 2011, 05:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from IP university?

You have not mentioned your qualification. The eligibility criteria for graduates with humanities and social science are to obtain a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates with bachelor in science should also obtain 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University. The post graduate candidate should obtain 50% marks in graduation. You can get more details from the website of the University.
1st December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir / Miss
I got 53.34% in Commerce with I.P. in 12th and 60.44 in Bsc I.T.Am i eligible to study B ed in I.T.
7th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,
My name is Amita Kaur, I did my graduation in BCA from IGNOU with 61% and post graduation in MCA with 62%. I want to do B.ED from IP University, Delhi. Am I eligible. Wat all I need to do to get admission. I stay in north Delhi. So can u pls provide the address & contact Num of nearest study center. Pls reply. My email I'd is [email protected].
Avidly awaiting for your response.
Thanks & Regards
Amita kaur
10th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc maths scoring 60% . then MCA scoring 75%. Am I eligible for b.ed through IP University?
12th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
i have done my b.c.a from sikkim manipal university, i am eligible to do b.ed. From I.P. UNIVERSITY?
15th January 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have done graduation with 47% and post graduation with 62%. am I eligible to do B.Ed?
21st January 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.com .am i elligible to do b.ed
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for graduates with humanities and social science are to obtain a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates with bachelor in science should also obtain 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University. The post graduate candidate should obtain 50% marks in graduation.
good luck
15th March 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 49.5% in Graduation from history.Can i apply for B.ed
2nd April 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 46% in B.A. hns (eng) looking to do b.ed from ip. Am I eligible? [email protected]
15th July 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i studied english at graduation level in 1st yr only, i got 50% marks in b.sc, i want to know tht can i choose english from list of subject of school teaching methodolgy given in brouchure
27th August 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a b.com graduate. can i do b.ed from ip university??
27th August 2013, 04:01 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from IP university?

My dear friend,
B.ED stand for Bachelor In Education. If ones want a teacher in goverment high school or primary school then he/she can pursue the course.

Eligibility:
For Graduates:
(a) Candidates having passed Bachelor's degree in humanities and social sciences with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and having studied any one of the following subjects:
* English
* Hindi
* Sanskrit
* Urdu
* Mathematics
* Social Science

Note:
(1) The candidate must have passed at least two subjects out of the list of the teaching subjects (Please see Appendix 2). These two subjects should be
available as teaching subjects in the institute / college in which the candidate seeks to take admission.

(2) The candidate who has studied either Civics (Political Science) or History or Geography or Economics will be eligible to take Social Science as one of the teaching subject;

(3) The second teaching subject can be chosen either from the main subjects or subsidiary subjects passed by the candidate at the graduation level or at 12th level.

(4) The B.Com students shall not be given Commerce/Business Studies/Accountancy/Economics as teaching subjects as these subjects are not taught at the elementary and secondary level in schools.

(b) Candidates having passed Bachelor's degree in Basic Sciences with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and having

studied any one of the following subjects:
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Mathematics
* Biology
* Botany
* Zoology
* Life Science

(c) For B.A.(H) / B.Sc.(H) students 50% marks in aggregate are required in their main exam (excluding the qualifying subject) and 45% in the subsidiary are mandatory.

Note: Candidates who are completed B.tech B.Arch B.Lib, M.lib, BJMC, BCA, BBA etc are not eligible to apply the course.

For more details visit www.ggsipu.nic.in

Best luckl
Thanks
27th August 2013, 05:24 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

IP University B. Ed course is pursued by the various aspiring students.Student can also fill the application form online if they desire so. Fees to be paid are around Rs. 38, 000 if it's a self-financed institute.

Duration : 1 year

IP University B.Ed Eligibility:

Candidates who have passed bachelor's degree in Humanities and social sciences must score a minimum percentage of 50% marks and have attained the degree from a recognized university.

It is necessary that you should have studied any one subject that are as follows:

English
Hindi
Sanskrit
Urdu
Mathematics
Civics/ Political Science
Geography
History
Economics.

contact Address:

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University , Delhi/NCR, Delhi
Kashmere GateDelhi - 110403
Ph: 01123900166, 1123900167, 1123865941

all the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?