21st February 2011, 09:30 AM
dr.anoop tripathi

Eligibility criteria for doing MCEM parts A,B&C? Am I directly eligible for MCEM on experience basis? How can I do higher studies in emergency medicine in USA?

hello there,i want to do mcem parts a,b&c, i would like to know the eligibility criteria for each level & where can i get the application forms.Also i would like to know that i have been working as an chief emergency medical officer in a 200 beded reputed private hospital for over 7years, & that whether i am directly eligible for level b of mcem on experience basis & how can i do higher studies in emergency medicine from usa, kindly reply me about above in detail....thanking u.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MCEM Part-1? Standard books for MCEM Part 1? Is oxford handbook of emergency medicine good?
  2. Syllabus, recommended books and easiest way of preparation for MCEM?
  3. How to get Automobile engineering job in America?
  4. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  5. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in US?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  9. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  10. Which exams to appear for higher studies in US after completion of BHMS?
  11. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?
  13. What are the steps followed for studying in USA? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  15. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  16. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  18. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
21st August 2011, 02:27 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing MCEM parts A,B&C? Am I directly eligible for MCEM on experience basis? How can I do higher studies in emergency medicine in USA?

for detail see attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011 EM Exam announcement .pdf(151.3 KB, 704 views)
5th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing MCEM parts A,B&C? Am I directly eligible for MCEM on experience basis? How can I do higher studies in emergency medicine in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.anoop tripathi View Post
hello there,i want to do mcem parts a,b&c, i would like to know the eligibility criteria for each level & where can i get the application forms.Also i would like to know that i have been working as an chief emergency medical officer in a 200 beded reputed private hospital for over 7years, & that whether i am directly eligible for level b of mcem on experience basis & how can i do higher studies in emergency medicine from usa, kindly reply me about above in detail....thanking u.
Dude you ve no idea what you are doing... i pity the hospital which has made you the chief(if it is true) please wake up...
27th June 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Dr.muralidharan completed my diploma in A&E in 2004 and MD in A& E in 2008 since then I am working as consultant in A& E in a multi speciality hospital in tamilnadu my question is whether I can take ECEM partA directly or I have to understand go regular programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?