25th August 2012, 11:48 PM
Kiran shaw

Eligibility criteria to get a job in Microsoft company for UG and graduates?

sir, i want to know about the eligibility criteria for geetin job in microsoft company for UG & gradutes.. can i aaply off campus in this company in my 8th sem...currently i am pursuig my b.tech in ECE dept.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join microsoft company for a job?
  2. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Eligibility criteria and placement procedure for a job in Microsoft GTSC Bangalore
  4. What steps to take to get job in Microsoft?
  5. How can I get a job in Microsoft company? I have scored 73% in 10th and 67% in 12th
  6. Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 70.72% in 10th, 75.66% in PU and 63% average till B.E? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?
  7. Latest eligibility criteria 2015 for job in IT company?
  8. From where to get GATE study material?
  9. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  10. Where do IAS Exam held every year?
  11. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 77% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  12. Is it necessary to study MCA for getting job in Microsoft India for BCA student?
  13. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  14. Which branch to choose in engineering college
  15. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get job in Microsoft through Off-Campus recruitment? Important skills to get job in Microsoft? -- [New]
  17. How to get job in Google and Microsoft?
  18. After completing B.Tech IT and while working in software field how to write groups?
9th March 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in Microsoft company for UG and graduates?

I had completed Bsc(computer science) and I had two years experience in TCS. How to get the job in Microsoft

Please suggest the eligibility criteria
31st May 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in Microsoft company for UG and graduates?

what r the basic requriment to get job in microsoft plz tel me
30th September 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

M persuing btech ( information technology) ..n in 3rd yr....i want to know eligibility criteria to get job in Microsoft n what I hv to prepare...
30th September 2013, 12:35 AM
mayankj1234

I m persuing btech (information technology) ..n in 3rd yr.. Pls tl me d eligibility criteria to get job in Microsoft n how to prepare.. N wt to prepare..
22nd June 2014, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

I got. 69.12 percent in 12 and 89 percent in 10 .....am I eligible for Microsoft. Interview. Job?????
18th October 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am an bscit graduate student with 62% 2013-2014 i hv scored 57% in 10th and 52% in 12th bt i have a good base in programming languages
am i eligible for applying in microsoft
23rd March 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year Bca . What is the eligibility to join in microsoft. How to apply?
28th June 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study PUC and then BE? Or is it OK if d person has studied diploma and then BE?
18th August 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I just want to know the criteria to get a job in Microsoft after the completion of my UG degree (BCA).... Your kind response would be very helpful for me to shine through the company
12th August 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 70% in 10th, 75% in intermediate and 55% in degree (b.sc). So this criteria for Microsoft job eligible or not please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?