11th January 2012, 02:39 PM
praveena kaza

What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?

Dear Concer,

pls provide eligibility criteria, notification and examination dates for group II Exams for the year

want to know what type of job positions in Group II for degree and MBA

Thanks & Regards,

Praveena

Related Questions:
  1. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  3. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  4. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  5. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  6. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
  7. I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam
  8. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  9. How can I improve my knowledge in the area of Elective of Systems and Marketing? Any need of certificate course?
  10. TNPSC group exams, age limitation and schedule? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which companies can I try for after scoring 66% in B.E, 58.9% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  12. Eligibility for Group-II exam and exam schedule
  13. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  14. When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II? -- [New]
  15. What type of government jobs i can apply for after my B.Tech in cse?
  16. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  17. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  18. Eligibility for Group 1 & Group 2 Exams after BCA with 55% Percentage
15th February 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?

now i am in finalyear b.tech.in aprail 2012 we complete this course.i am eligible to apply
16th March 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?

i am doing b.tech final year can i apply for group2 exam or not
3rd April 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I M STUDY II B,SC PHYSICS I APPLY FOR GROUP 2 EXAM
23rd May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

now i had completed my B.tech in 2012. am i eligible to write group-2 exam?
24th October 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have been graduate from a correspondent university.am i eligible for group i exam?
29th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 10th ,diploma and engg degree ,and i preparing for group 1 ,i wish to apply upcoming exams,bt in the application hsc coloum is unable to fill up,but the equivelent quialification is diploma ,,how can i outcme this problm how can i apply this coloumn,plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?