6th March 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study MCA for getting job in Microsoft India for BCA student?

Friends,
I want a good job in Microsoft India company.
I am doing BCA right now.
So after BCA I get job in this company
or I have to do MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India?
  3. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  4. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  5. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Which is a better course for me after BCA? What should we do to get better jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  8. Microsoft India offers placement to MCA postgraduate? Procedure to join?
  9. Job opportunities in Microsoft for MCA postgraduate?
  10. How can I get job in Microsoft India being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  12. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  13. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  14. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  15. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  16. Can I get job in Microsoft if studying in B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? Job location of Microsoft in India?
  17. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  18. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
27th October 2015, 11:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study MCA for getting job in Microsoft India for BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want a good job in Microsoft India company.
I am doing BCA right now.
So after BCA I get job in this company
or I have to do MCA?

The BCA is itself enough for you to get a job in Microsoft India.

There are lots of vacancies for fresh graduates/post graduates/ engineering candidates.

You have to apply through their website directly.

There will be a written test, technical interview and HR interview.

You have to prepare well.

You should be very sound technically and you should have a good communication skill also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?