10th February 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro jobs in 2015?

I have read a lot about infosys's eligibility criteria for on campus and off campus recruitments in 2015?
I do not satisfy the eligibility criteria is what i am worried.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  3. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
  4. Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?
  5. Can I apply for any IT company with a percentage of below 60 in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in MCA?
  7. Job vacancies in Core companies for fresher student?
  8. Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Latest campus papers of Infosys, TCS, Persistent, Cognizant, Wipro?
  12. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  14. What I have to do to get Government Job in Railway pursuing 12th class with PCM?
  15. Eligibility criteria and dates of PGCET 2015 -- [New]
  16. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for IT company after 12th with 65.83% score?
  18. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year?
10th February 2015, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro jobs in 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have read a lot about infosys's eligibility criteria for on campus and off campus recruitments in 2015?
I do not satisfy the eligibility criteria is what i am worried.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro in 2015

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro are,

Cognizant=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60)
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro recruitment.

Process of Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?