29th April 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and Intel?

i have 80.64% in cbse 10th and 59.2% in cbse 12th. i'm doing btech in computer science and engineering from adamas institute of technology afiiliated to west bengal university of technology. can i get a job in microsoft or intel?. if not then in which it giants can i work giving a very good freshers salary? i am very good in my technical skills and communication too

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of IT Companies to apply for with a criteria of less than 60% of marks?
  4. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  5. Which field is better for me after studying B.Tech ECE?
  6. Latest campus papers of Infosys, TCS, Persistent, Cognizant, Wipro?
  7. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  8. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  10. After completing B.Tech IT and while working in software field how to write groups?
  11. Can I apply for any IT company with a percentage of below 60 in B.Tech?
  12. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  13. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
  14. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  15. How would I get a job after passing MCA?
  16. Can I do MBA after diploma in EEE?
  17. How to get government job alerts after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
3rd May 2014, 10:11 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and Intel?

Am sorry to say that you won't be eligible for any of the companies which you have mentioned as part of the campus/off-campus placements because of the below eligibility criteria which all companies hold when they come for campus placements,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG (sometimes 70% above throughout in some product based companies.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Am pretty sure that you will be clearing the last two criteria but the first one you failed cause you have less than 60% in 12th. It's pretty hard to take in when we know that we are not eligible by 1% but still we need to take it by end of day.

Now do not worry. There are N number of companies out there who wanted candidate's only for the skills and not for marks, since you have very good technical and communication skills you should be able to get the job easily in small scale companies who believe only on skills. So, try to get the jobs over there or if you are good enough you can innovate some new ideas and start working on right away and make sure that you will start your own company as well.

Being entrepreneur is the best ever than being an employee. If you think that it's too much to think being an entrepreneur and so then stop being negative and start working on the positives which you have.

CLICK HERE!! to find the jobs which are there for Computer Science Engineering and start applying for the jobs right away. Work in the small company for 1-2 years, gain good experience and then shift to big companies with your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?