18th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?

Hey guys..i knew this question have been asked many times..but i want a fresh view on this.I am selected in both Cognizant and Infosys.Which company to join as a fresher?I have heard that infosys may give data entry type work aftre training?is it true?While in cognizant one can get an opportunity to work with projects very quickly...I am very uch confused.My Infosys doj is 20th oct,2014.Cognizant--no doj till now..what to do?

18th November 2014, 10:49 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?

I would suggest you to go for Infosys rather than Cognizant. You will be learning a lot in Infosys when compared to CTS. There is no true in saying that you will get data entry work. There is nothing like that. You will be given projects very quickly after the training.

Reasons to choose Infosys than Cognizant:

• 6 months rigorous training in Mysore
• Lot of learning scope and can explore more
• New technologies are evolving and most of them are used by Infosys which gives you handy on all those technologies
• Client interaction will be more
• Good increments year by year
• India’s leading software organization
• Good onsite opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?