28th September 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join M.tech in IIT? I am from SC category

am ramaprasad ....am sc category candidate...i got only 55% in BE.is there any eligiblity CRETIRIA for joining for m-tech in IIT......

27th March 2013, 10:00 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join M.tech in IIT? I am from SC category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am ramaprasad ....am sc category candidate...i got only 55% in BE.is there any eligiblity CRETIRIA for joining for m-tech in IIT......
To take admission in the any IIT college of India you need to qualify the GATE examination with a good score........!!

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) entrance examination is conducted by the management of IIT and IISc college for the admission in the M.Tech course at IIT college and many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score card. There is no percentage criteria for the GATE examination.

But from this year IIT pass a new rule for the GATE qualifier candidates i.e after qualifying the GATE entrance examination you need 7 cgpa in the B.Tech course to join any IIT college for the M.Tech course. This is the new rule by the IIT college. For any other details information visit the official website of GATE.

If you qualify the GATE examination with a good score then you can also take admission in the NIT college and many other famous private college. So, don't worry and prepare well for the GATE entrance examination. In today age the competition is really tough so to qualify in the GATE examination you need work hard. All the Best for Exam.
22nd October 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join M.tech in IIT? I am from SC category

I have only 6 Cgpa can I get me seat in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?