19th June 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?

What is eligibility criteria for an OBC candidate to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
24th October 2011, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?

The basic eligibility for B.Tech course in UPTU for all categories is to have pass intermediate of UP board in 10 + 2 pattern from any recognized university. The compulsory subjects are mathematics and chemistry. You can take an optional subject Chemistry/Biology /Computer Science/ Bio-Technology. The candidate under general or OBC category should have passed with minimum of 45% marks. The candidate is needed to pass in the required subjects without grace marks.
19th January 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?

What is age limit for general category student to appear in upsee?
26th January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.tech college affiliated to GBTU FOR A SC/ST candidate.
1st February 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

please till me what is elgibility criteria for mba in2012 for general candidate
7th May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

in upsee i require obc of up yabihar ka chalega?
23rd May 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I heard that UPTU has a scholorship facility in B.Tech of return the fees to OBC{non creamilayer} students at end of the year. Is it true?
2nd July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the new eligibility criteria for obc to get admission in degree cources ?
23rd July 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated MBA cources ?
16th February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how many % to get addmission for mba by uptu obc candidates ?
7th June 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the elegibility criteria for obc student in b.tech in wbut affilited colleges.
3rd July 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 49.33 % in graduation level,am i eligible to take admission in mba through uptu
I have got 1268gen and 322obc this year in uptu mba
Sir reply soon on my no. 9389837618
24th August 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know take for admission in engineering college of uptc board how many persent should be
please sir inform this number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?