16th January 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship and its amount for studying B.Tech in UPTU affiliated college and father's income is below 1 lacs?

I am take admission in b.tech in a uptu affiliated college .my father annual income is below 100000.and I got 85 percentage in 10 class and 70 percentage in12th class .I am belong to obc .what I get scholarship and what amount and whom?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?
  2. How to apply for scholarship if parent's annual income is less than 2 Lacs?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?
  4. Can I get any scholarship if my father's income is below Rs. 1 Lacs per annum being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  6. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR?
  7. What will be the scholarship and loan amount for IIMs as per my family income?
  8. Scholarship for MBA candidate whose family income is less than Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. Eligibility for Central Government Scholarship for Minority student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  11. Scholarships available for a B.Tech student whose family annual income is Rs. 3.11 Lacs?
  12. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  13. How much is the limit for non creamy layer for OBC Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  15. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  17. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  18. Admission in any engineering college affiliated under UPTU after scoring a rank of 91900?
21st July 2023, 04:39 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Scholarship and its amount for studying B.Tech in UPTU affiliated college and father's income is below 1 lacs?

Congratulations on getting admission in B.Tech in an UPTU affiliated college!
There are a number of scholarships available to students who are studying B.Tech in UP. You may be eligible for one or more of these scholarships depending on your academic achievements, financial need, and caste/tribe status.
Some of the scholarships you may be eligible for:
  • UP Government Merit-cum-Means Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to students who have scored well in their qualifying examinations and who come from a financially weaker background. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

• UP State SC/ST Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to students who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) communities. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

• UP OBC Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to students who belong to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) communities. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.

• UP Quota Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to students who are admitted to a government college in Uttar Pradesh. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

You can find more information about these scholarships and how to apply on the website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
In addition to these scholarships, there are also a number of private scholarships available to students who are studying B.Tech in UP. You can find information about these scholarships online or by contacting the organizations directly.
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and provide proof of your academic achievements and financial need. You can find more information about the scholarships and how to apply on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?