9th March 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?

Sir,
I have 5 months of experience in TCS. I want to apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for me?

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  4. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  6. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  7. Expected salary for Software Engineer post in Accenture?
  8. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  9. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  10. When TCS Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post will be held in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  12. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  13. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  14. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  15. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  17. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  18. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
31st March 2016, 12:52 PM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?

I think that you have competed your training Period in TCS and want to apply in Accenture. So, before doing this make sue of the following points:

1. Have you submitted the bond Letter or signed any bond in your current company.
2. Have you register yourself that is your employeability proof anywhere.

If you have not did these thing, then you can surely apply for any company. But, this experience of your may or many not be counted but if you perform good there then you will be hired for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?