5th February 2011, 07:01 PM
jadhavkc

Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?

I have completed my B.Com. from Mumbai University with First Class and now doing M.Com. by correspondence from Mumbai University. I wish to know what is the eligibility criteria, affiliated colleges with Mumbai University, syllabus and other necessary information about B.Ed. Course.

Please provide me necessary information.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated to Mumbai University offering Diploma in Nanoscriptology? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same and from where to get the form?
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When CET for for B.Ed would be held? Syllabus and availability of form?
  5. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  6. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same?
  7. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  8. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  9. Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University?
  10. please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Medical lab technology colleges in mumbai affiliated to mumbai university?
  12. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  13. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  14. How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for mumbai university for MCA?
  16. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  18. Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?
5th February 2011, 11:57 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?

You must be a graduate If wishes to take up a teacher's job in secondary schools & a post graduate if wishes to work in the Junior colleges.
A list of colleges are as under-
1. All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education (University of Mumbai Approved)
173-175, Khilafat House,
Moyishah Lane,
Byculla(east), Mumbai – 400027.
Tel:022 - 23775516
Fax: 022 - 23740146
Email: [email protected]
Courses:
Bachelor of Education (seats: 100),
Diploma in Education (seats: 100)
2. Bombay Teachers' Training College (Accredited A grade by NAAC)
Mahakavi Bhushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai 400039
Phone: +91-22-22047160, 22828899
Fax: +91-22-22845857
Email:[email protected]
Courses:
B.Ed.(Seat 100)
3. Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research
Street: Gokhale Lane,
Parel, Mumbai- 49
Tel.: 24136408
Courses:
B.ED (Seat: 100)
4. Guru Nanak Vidyak Society College of Education
Educational Complex,
Shivaji Talao, Tank Road,
Bhandup(West), Mumbai 400 078,
Telephone: +91- 22 – 25946050
Fax:+91-22 - 24013273
Courses:
D.ED (Seats – 50),
B.ED (Seat: 80).
You must get at least 50% marks in your graduation.The application forms will be available from march till april ending.
6th February 2011, 01:35 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?

hi...
for pursuing b.ed from mumbai university you only need to have 50% doring your graduation....
so, you are eligible for b.ed....

all the very best for the future....
14th February 2011, 03:42 PM
beauty mishra

Post Re: Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. couMumbai University affiliated colleges?

I got the percentage in b.com 49% so iwant to know i got the admission or not in bed
15th February 2011, 10:46 AM
BEAUTY MISHRA

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. couMumbai University affiliated colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty mishra View Post
I got the percentage in b.com 49% so iwant to know i got the admission or not in bed
and also give the college name for bed.
28th February 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

after admission do you have to provide any other kind of certificate before entering the government exams
28th February 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done Masters in physics and have secured 70 %. i want to do BEd. when will be the entrance and what is the procedure to get admission?
5th March 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is M.com with B.ed simulteniosly possiable? if yes thn in suggest college wtihin mumbai?
16th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have compleTed my graduation with 64% from univarsity of pune and M A from university of Mumbai can i take admission in b ed in university of mumbai
21st May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom but i had failed once in bcom so i took one subject and passed. I wanted to do BEd but correspondence can i do bEd and will it be useful in future if i want to join any government school?
2nd June 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

hi im hsc passed got 58% wish to do D.ed before doin B.ed through distance education or online??
do university of mumbai has such coures ??
if im doing it privtly wil it b useful for me to take up carrier as a teacher??...if possible culd u suggest institute for doin D.Ed. thnx wud b a g8t hlp.
26th June 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. couMumbai University affiliated colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty mishra View Post
No you will not get the admission requirement is atleast 50 for open
29th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO B.ED THROUGH GOVERNMENT COLLEGE.SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS ELIGIBILITY FOR THAT AND WHAT FEES TERM CONDITION. SANJAY KUMAR GUPTA
9th August 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am from sc catagory three years experience as a teacher in government school, but scored 44% marks . can i get admission for B.ed
which certificates i required for b.ed admission
10th August 2011, 07:07 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to join B.Ed course you need to complete your graduation.List of come Mumbai University affiliated colleges are given below.

*)All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education

*)Guru Nanak Vidyak Society College of Education

*)Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research
10th August 2011, 12:56 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear

B.ED: One year teacher education program for which graduate and post graduate are eligible. After completing the course one can take up a teacher's job in secondary schools (if Graduates) and Junior colleges (if Post Graduates).

All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education (University of Mumbai Approved)
173-175, Khilafat House,
Moyishah Lane,
Byculla(east), Mumbai – 400027.
Tel:022 - 23775516
Fax: 022 - 23740146
Email: [email protected]
Courses:
Bachelor of Education (seats: 100),

Bombay Teachers' Training College (Accredited A grade by NAAC)
Mahakavi Bhushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai 400039
Phone: +91-22-22047160, 22828899
Fax: +91-22-22845857
Email:[email protected]
Courses:
B.Ed.(Seat 100)

Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research
Street: Gokhale Lane,
Parel, Mumbai- 49
Tel.: 24136408
Courses:
B.ED (Seat: 100)
30th August 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i want know new exam pattern which is going to be followed in this acadmic year 2011-12 & the subjects
30th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

show me the syllabbus of b.ed in 2011-12
16th September 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

may i sit in b. ed. entrance test 2012. iwill complet my graduation in 2012
10th October 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: revised syllabus for bachelor of education

. I wish to know what is the revised syllabus Mumbai University, of B.Ed. Course.

Please provide me necessary information.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
12th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Wht are the syllabus for an B.ed course??? n which r d bst college 4 an B.ed course in mumbai??
17th December 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed my high school with 65% what is the admission process of mumbai university for graduate courses...?
16th April 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

my age is33 yrs, now if i go for B ed, will i get the job in schools or else it will be too late.
27th May 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!!
I have completed my graduation with 1st class in B.com. so can i apply for B.ED or D.ED. Can B.com students do the teaching course.Please let me know the names of the college.
11th September 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 63.86% in 10th standard and 39.83% in 12th std and in fybsc 48.50% and in sybsc 56.57% and in tybsc 41.50% and apart from this i am physically handicapped so kindly reply whether i am eligible for b.ed plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?