3rd June 2011, 12:50 AM

How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?

I want how many colleges are there who offer part time mca affiliated to mumbai university and there names?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  2. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
  3. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  4. How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course? -- [New]
  6. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  7. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  8. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  9. Colleges offering Part time MBA (finance) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  11. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  12. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  13. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  14. List of colleges offering part time Diploma in Film Production course in Mumbai?
  15. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  16. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  17. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  18. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
19th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?

I want how many colleges are there who offer part time mca affiliated to mumbai university and there names?
22nd June 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?

want to know the course year of MCA
7th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I was Complete BCA in University of Pune Now I Want to Do MCA by Parttime In Affliated by Pune University why it is Possible if it is Possible then me send me Address of Parttime Colleges....By By
14th August 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

RE.sir i m completed bsc-it and i did not get the admission in cap round what should i do can i do msc-it or parttrime mca who is best for me ?and what is the scope of mca ? it is good for msc_it?
rply me as soon as possible in my email id [email protected]..
22nd August 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under any University? Names of the colleges?
dear sir,
i am completed my graduation in BA in mumbai university.i want to get admission in mca but i don't know where i should take admission and how fees fir these course. can I able to take admission in MCA? i am very confused please tell me

reply me as soon as possible in my e-mail id [email protected]
24th August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do job with full time mca? what is the timing for colleges?
29th August 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc(IT) from distance education now I want to do MCA part time with Lateral entry, sir Is there any university offering mca part time(Not distance or correspondence) with lateral entry program(in punjab or haryana) sir plz reply me [email protected]
29th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduatuion BA correspondance, so can i take admission for MCA from Mumbai
30th June 2012, 03:37 PM
de116

30th June 2012, 07:11 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by de116 View Post

Yes, you can pursue your MCA at 30. Get in touch with these institutions

Symbiosis Bhavan
1065 B, Gokhale Cross Road
Model Colony
Pune

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
666, Upper Indoor Nagar
Bihwewadi
Pune

IGNOU Pune Regional Center
3rd Floor, 1st Floor, MSFC Building
270, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune

Sai Nanak Educational Trust
Pune

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Commerce & Maharshi Vitthal Ramji Shinde Arts College
Ahilyashram, No. 896
Nana Peth
Pune

JVR Educational Trust
1180/7/1, Indraraj Apartments
Shivaji Nagar, FC Road
Pune

Alagappa University
Directorate of Distance Education
Study Centers in Pune

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education

30th June 2012, 11:30 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
There are many colleges offering part time MCA affliliated course under Mumbai University.
I exactly can not tell you how much college is there.
But i am suggesting you some of are:
Alagappa university
JVR educational Test
Symbosis Bhavna
IGNOU Pune Regional Center
Sai Nanak Educational Test
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Good Luck
16th August 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I want how many colleges are there who offer part time mca coaching under mumbai university and there names?
3rd March 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?
Respected sir,
i am completing my graduation in B.Sc.I.T. in mumbai university.i want to get admission in mca but i don't know where i should take admission and how fees fir these course. I want to do MCA along with any part time job. Plz suggest me some colleges which offer this kind of facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?