4th September 2011, 11:55 PM
dimmy

Eligibility criteria in UPSC or SSC for government employees?

I am TGT(Natural Science) in Delhi govt. school from 5 years.My age is 29 now.I want to apply for UPSC or SSC exam.Am I eligible for that or not?I belong to general category.

14th April 2012, 12:36 PM
preety panwar

Arrow Re: Eligibility criteria in UPSC or SSC for government employees?

if you are graduate in any discipline course and i think you will get relaxation in age or you are appropriate and you have to choose two subjects for giving the upsc exam this exam is completed in three phases and first of all you have to clear written exam after that you will be called for second paper after that you will face the interview
4th March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria in UPSC or SSC for government employees?

Sir,

I am in Govt. Job as LDC since 12 years, age is 34 and now i want to give the exam of SSC or UPSC is it possible or how should i apply for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?