28th February 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CTET exam 2017 Paper-1

I have done B.Ed and B.Com also. Can I apply for paper 1 for class 1 to 5 for CTET 2017 exam exam or not, please tell me. Thanks.

28th February 2017, 10:29 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CTET exam 2017 Paper-1

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CTET examination. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year.

As, you have passed your bachelor degree and also have B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination. After qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment as primary teacher. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
28th February 2017, 12:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required Eligibility for CTET exam 2017 Paper-1 are given below.

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class with 50% or appearing in the final year of diploma in elementary education.

=> Candidate must have passed 12th with 50% appearing in the final year of bachelor of elementary education such as B.Ed.

=> Also candidate must be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in education.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for class 1 to 5 for CTET 2017 exam.
28th February 2017, 01:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The eligibility criteria for primary class teacher under CTET is:

>>Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks and appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education or bachelor of Education etc or candidate must be graduate and pursuing final year or done diploma in elementary education.

You have done Bachelor of Education as well as Bachelor of Commerce, you are eligible for CTET.
28th February 2017, 01:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same examination is held by CBSE once every year for recruitment of teachers in schools funded by Central government like KVs, JNVs etc. .

The minimum eligibility required for appearing in same examination for your recruitment as teacher upto Class V is a higher secondary school degree along with Diploma in education degree course with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized institutes.

As you have mentioned that you have done your graduation as well as B.Ed and hence you satisfy the requirement for CTET Paper I as well as CTET Paper II and hence you are eligible for the same too if your aggregate in same degree is at least 50% .

For more details about CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
28th February 2017, 05:14 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Yes. You are eligible for CTET paper-I exam as you have passed B.Com along with B.Ed.

- You must have passed senior secondary education with at least 50% and 2 years diploma in elementary education.
- You must have passed senior secondary education with at least 50% and 4 years bachelor in elementary education.
- You must have passed graduation with B.Ed course.
28th February 2017, 05:22 PM
positive boy

As you want to get the eligibility criteria for CTET exam here I'm telling you the same:-

For becoming Teacher for 1 to 5th Classes candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
or candidate must passed or appearing in the final year of bachelor of elementary education such as B.Ed.
28th February 2017, 06:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for CTET is:

1. Educational qualification required for primary class teacher is 10+2 passed with minimum of 50% marks and diploma in elementary education. Final year diploma candidates can also apply.

2. CTET aspirants who have done bachelor's degree along with Bachelor of education are eligible for CTET exam.

You have done Bachelor of Education and commerce both, you can apply for CTET undoubtedly.
28th February 2017, 07:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for recruitment as primary teacher in central government school.

Candidates have to qualify in CTET entrance examination conducted by CBSE twice every year for final recruitment. The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have diploma in education degree.

The syllabus of examination is available at www.ctet.nic.in.
28th February 2017, 08:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

About CTET examination:

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This is entrance examination for becoming teacher in government colleges at primary and secondary level.

For primary teacher, eligibility of CTET:

10+2 passed with minimum of 50% marks and diploma in elementary education. You can apply for CTET examination as you have done bachelor's degree in commerce and education.
28th February 2017, 10:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CTET examination for recruitment as teacher in central government schools in Primary and VI-VIII school.

The minimum eligibility to appear for recruitment in primary school is that candidate must have passed senior secondary with 50% and have Diploma in Education degree.

So, after bachelor degree and having B.Ed degree you can appear for examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.

The examination is conducted twice in a year and conducted by CBSE.
28th February 2017, 11:03 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) which is used to conduct for the candidates those who are interested to became a Teacher.This exam is conducted through CBSE

The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize board.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The aggregate 50% marks is required to apply for the exam.
The age limit is 18 - 30 years.

for more details visit website.http://www.ctet.nic.in
28th February 2017, 11:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (I-V) criteria:

~Senior secondary passed with 50% marks and diploma in elementary education.

~Graduates along with bachelor's degree in law are also eligible for CTET primary teacher exam.

You can apply for CTET exam after Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Commerce.
28th February 2017, 11:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Off course, you are eligible to apply for CTET exam 2017 paper 1 which is defined for teaching class 1st to class 4th.
As you have completed B.Com as well as B.Ed also, therefore, you are eligible to apply for paper 2 which is defined for teaching class 6th to 8th.
1st March 2017, 09:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Ed and B.Com also. Can I apply for paper 1 for class 1 to 5 for CTET 2017 exam exam or not, please tell me. Thanks.
Yes, you can apply for CTET exam for class 1 to 5 because you have B.Ed degree.

Those candidates who have competed graduation degree and B.Ed course from a recognized university are eligible for CTET exam.

There are no age criteria.
21st October 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the list of states where b.ed degree holder can apply for primary school teacher post.
4th January 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

My subjects in degree are mathematics chemistry and computer science and I have done b.ed can I give Ctet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?