26th January 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Drug Inspector? Whether practical experience is also considered or not?

Can I apply for the post of Drug Inspector having my experience in Pharmacy? What exactly educational qualification is required for it? If I don't posses the minimum education needs than will my experience be considered?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the educational and practical experience requirements for Drug Inspector in Telangana state? -- [New]
  2. Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria?
  3. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  4. Eligibility for Drug inspector exam for B.Pharm and having experience in QA department in pharma industry -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  7. Details of the Drug Inspector job post in India?
  8. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  9. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  10. Drug inspector exam detailed syllabus?
  11. What is the experience required to become a Drug Inspector?
  12. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  13. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after having D Pharmacy qualification with 3 years experience?
  14. What should I do to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharm and Marketing with 2 years experience?
  15. Procedure to apply for drug inspector job in Hyderabad?
  16. Whether Drug Inspectors are appointed on Temporary basis of Permanent basis?
  17. When the Drug Inspector written test is conducted in a year?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Drug Inspector?
28th January 2018, 01:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Drug Inspector? Whether practical experience is also considered or not?

The entrance examination for recruitment as Drug Inspector examination is conducted by PSC.

So, you have to appear and qualify for the entrance for the recruitment. The required educational qualification for appearing in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy.

Candidates have to qualify for written and interview for final recruitment.

The age limit varies with the examination, so you have to visit the official website for detail information.
28th January 2018, 03:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Drug Inspector? Whether practical experience is also considered or not?

Eligibility criteria to become a Drug is written below.
>>Candidates should have completed B.Pharma course to appear in the UPSC exam or other state exams to become a Drug inspector.
>>Additional 18 months experience in manufacturing or testing schedule C drugs is also required.
>> Candidates age must be between 21 and 40 years to appear in the exams to become Drug inspector. But this age limit varies state by state.
28th January 2018, 06:09 PM
NeptuneSpear

Eligibility Criteria for Drug Inspector :

-One must have passed senior secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

- One must have done B.Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.

- One should have attained 21 years in age before applying the form and relaxation in age is given as per the government rules i.e 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST etc.

- No, you will not be considered if you don't possess the minimum educational qualification. Experience will be an edge for you but it can not substitute for educational qualification.
28th January 2018, 08:10 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can not apply for Drug Inspector examination with only experience in Pharmacy. You need to have minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy is the minimum academic qualification required to apply for Drug Inspector examination.

Age limit: 21-32 years.
28th January 2018, 10:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as Drug Inspector the required eligibility is that:-

Candidate must have passed degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Botany etc. from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted by State PSC for the recruitment.

So, only having experience is not sufficient to appear for examination.

Candidates have to qualify for all stages of examination for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?