20th August 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Drug Inspector? What is the eligibility for drug inspector?

after what we can apply in drug inspector.

when we can apply for drug inspector.

what is the eligibily of drug inspector.

7th September 2012, 09:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Drug Inspector? What is the eligibility for drug inspector?

Candidates should have a graduation qualification in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science so as to apply for this post. Along with this, clinical pharmacology or microbiology specialization is also necessary. You need to attend UPSC Drug inspector exam as part of the selection process for this post. Generally, this exam is held in the month of April. You can log in to the UPSC website and apply via online for this post.
6th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Drug Inspector? What is the eligibility for drug inspector?

How to become Drug Inspector after B.Pharm
3rd February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become a drug inspector after b.pharm? Is it necessary to do 18 mnths training aftr b.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?