9th June 2018, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital for a candidate with 107796 OBC rank in NEET?

Hello friends, I have got 107796 OBC rank in NEET. I am a daughter of an Ex Army Men. I want to secure admission in Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital. So, am I eligible to get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Baba Saheb Ambedkar University exam B.Ed question paper of last year?
  2. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  3. Will I get a seat in MBBS/BDS after scoring 120 in COMEDK
  4. Date of availability of application forms for MBBS Bangalore ?
  5. What is the fee structure for the course of Ph.D in computer science from Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow
  6. Can I get a seat in government medical college through NEET? I have scored 11205
  7. Can I get government medical college after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  8. Can I get admission in Government Medical college if secured 3806 rank in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  9. Do I have chance of admission in Physiotherapy under OBC category?
  10. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  11. Eligibility for admission in any Medical college with 8000 rank in NEET examination?
  12. How much marks are needed for MBBS seat?
  13. What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Medical colleges offering admission to a candidate who has secured 33000 All India Rank in NEET?
  15. How much marks is required in entrance exam of Sikkim Manipal University to study MBBS course? How to get education loan for it from Dena Bank?
  16. Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?
  17. List of Medical colleges in Northern India for an OBC candidate who scored 198 marks in NEET-UG?
  18. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
15th June 2018, 09:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital for a candidate with 107796 OBC rank in NEET?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital for a candidate with 107796 OBC rank in NEET.

In order to get admission in this college you have score your rank below 5000. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: near Metro Station, Sector 6, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 011 2705 8778
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?