1st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Medical colleges offering admission to a candidate who has secured 33000 All India Rank in NEET?

Hello Everyone,
My brother's All India Rank in NEET is 33000. In which Medical college he can take admission? Please tell me about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Medical colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has secured 1921 and 1198 state ranks respectively in Haryana and Punjab?
  2. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  3. Can I get admission in Government Medical college if secured 3806 rank in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in government college for medical with 21000 rank in NEET?
  5. Can I get admission in Bihar Medical College if secured 5000 AIR in NEET?
  6. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  7. Can I get admission in government medical colleges having 164464 rank in NEET?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  9. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
  10. List of colleges which offer admission to a SC candidate who has secured 878 ALL India Rank in CEED?
  11. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  12. Is PSG Medical College, Coimbatore offering admission through NEET? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  13. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  14. When will I get application forms for AFMC, AIIMS, AIMS and AIPMT?
  15. Colleges offering admission in Warangal to a candidate who has secured 13775 rank in POLYCET?
  16. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  17. Possibility to get admission in any Government MBBS Medical colleges of Southern India for a General candidate who has scored 442 marks in NEET?
  18. List of medical colleges for NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2017, 03:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical colleges offering admission to a candidate who has secured 33000 All India Rank in NEET?

It is very difficult to say that which medical colleges will give admission with 33000 rank in NEET, because the admissions are totally based on the cut off marks which is set by the college itself and changes every year. If your brother have secured the cut off marks of the particular college, then he can surely get admission in that college.

The cut off marks normally depends on the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available in the college

> Difficulty level of the question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?