16th August 2016, 09:49 PM
sbhusahn

Eligibility of getting admission in MBBS after getting 157 marks in NEET UG under SC category female?

Hi,

I want to take admission in MBBS. can I get admission to MBBS by getting 157 marks in NEET UG belongs to SC category female ????

I hope to get positive response.

17th August 2016, 11:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting admission in MBBS after getting 157 marks in NEET UG under SC category female?

Results for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test has been declared. Cut off marks for NEET is:

General category: 145-685 marks.

OBC category: 118-678 marks.

SC category: 118-595 marks.

ST category: 118-599 marks.

You have scored 157 marks, hence you have qualified in NEET exam and you need to participate in counselling process to get admission in MBBS or BDS course. You must check in your result whether you are eligible for All India 15% quota seats or not.
18th August 2016, 01:39 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of getting admission in MBBS after getting 157 marks in NEET UG under SC category female?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS).

For Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree candidate must be have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.The minimum percentage require for MBBS in your 12th class is 60%. 50% in the case of reserved category. Candidate belonging to General categories has to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories has to secure at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in collage after scoring 157 marks in NEET UG under SC category female.
23rd June 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for BDS in good college in India having secured 157 marks & belonging to UR category?
Please do suggest....
26th June 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I got 157 marks in neet 2018 exam under obc category am I able to get bams admission??
26th June 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in bams after scoring 157 marks in neet 2018 exam under obc category??
2nd November 2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I got 157 sc category can I get medical seat
3rd November 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

With 157 score in neet exam under SC category ,I 'm eligible for the counselling process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?