17th March 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology?

Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology? Can you please give me the minimum criteria required to apply? I get marks as below...

English - 53
Physics - 63
Chemistry - 56
Biology - 56

What should be the procedure followed? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you.

17th March 2017, 10:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEET examination. NEET examination is conducted for admission in medical courses.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50% but there is relaxation for reserved category of 10% (40% required in 12th ).

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/Biotechnology.

The age limit is between 17-25 years.

For more information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in. The last date of filling the online application for 2017 is over and you have to wait for next year.
17th March 2017, 11:42 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for NEET exam

Here I'm telling you the eligibility Criteria for required for NEET exam:-

=>Candidates must be either citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.

=>The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.

=>For SC/ST/Other backward classes applicants the minimum secured marks is 40%.
18th March 2017, 12:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) every year for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in India. You have completed your 12th standard and want to know about the minimum eligibility criteria for NEET exam.

**The minimum eligibility criteria is that student must have passed in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and also score more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry and Biology when taken together. You are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. So you are definitely eligible for NEET exam.

**You can also see this eligibility criteria in the notification of NEET exam which is provided in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEET detailed brochure.pdf(2.19 MB, 50 views)
21st March 2017, 11:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam 2017. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?