17th March 2017, 07:19 PM
omkar mirashi

Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics?

Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. How many seats are there in NEET for general category? How much percentage we have to score to qualify NEET?
  4. Eligibility and percentage criteria to apply for NEET?
  5. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  7. Can I get admission in Bsc Medical in DAV college after passing 12th with 65%
  8. What is the percentage required in 12th in NEET for MBBS
  9. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after graduation and PG in food science?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if I have more than 80 percentage marks in B.Tech 1st year?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NEET or CET being a candidate having not gone through Physics in 12th Class?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology? -- [New]
  14. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  15. For how many times I am eligible to appear in NEET for study MBBS?
  16. How to get admission in B.Ed after graduation with 42%
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA?
  18. OBC certificate of 2016 will be valid for NEET 2017?
17th March 2017, 09:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and it is conducted by CBSE for admission in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology/Biotechnology. The age limit is between 17-25 years. Candidates must have scored minimum 50% in 12th and 40% for reserved category.

There is no limitation on marks in each paper in 12th examination. So, you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
18th March 2017, 12:43 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics?

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level exam which is conducted every year for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Medical and Dental colleges in India. You have scored 70% in aggregate and 50% marks in physics and want to know whether you are eligible for NEET exam or not.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria is that student must have passed in the subjects of Physics, chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology and English individually. Student also have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject taken together. Relaxation in percentage is given to reserved category students. So you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. So in my opinion you have to focus more in preparing the exam rather than to bother about the eligibility criteria.

**If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed notification of NEET exam in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEET exam notification.pdf(175.5 KB, 27 views)
21st March 2017, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by omkar mirashi View Post
Am I eligible to apply for NEET if I have overall 70 percentage and only 50 percentage in physics? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? What is the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam 2017. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
Exam Pattern:-

Total Number of Questions: 180 questions
Total Time Limit: 3 hours
Negative Marking: 1/4th marks

Questions will come from:-

Physics-45 questions
Biology-45 questions
Chemistry-45 questions
Zoology-45 questions
19th July 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm passed 12th class and I have 75 in English 50 in physics 53 in chemistry and 61 in biology.so, i am eligible for NEET
4th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 48 in Chemistry and Above 50 in Physics and Biology with Overall 62%. Am I Eligible for NEET??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?