15th April 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for JTO exam after completing B.Tech in Optics and Optoelectronics?

can i be eligible for JTO exam after completing B.Tech in Optics and Optoelectronics?

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT B.Tech in Instrumentation 6th Sem Optoelectronics and Optical instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  4. What is the notification date of JTO entrance exam?
  5. Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?
  6. How to get major project in ISRO?
  7. What is the eligibility percentage to write BSNL JTO exam for B.Tech ECE?
  8. When does the JTO exam recruitment start? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  10. JTO exam: when will JTO exam happen and which books to refer for JTO exam?
  11. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after passing B.Tech ETC
  13. What is the last date to apply for JTO exam? I am studying B.Tech 4th year
  14. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO?
  15. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
  16. How to apply for bsnl JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO?
  18. Previous years question papers for JTO? When is the JTO coaching batch and what is the syllabus for JTO?
16th April 2011, 10:49 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for JTO exam after completing B.Tech in Optics and Optoelectronics?

BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)

Eligibility :

a) Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
b) Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess as on 23.03.2008 Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

Age: The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:-

i) Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;

ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or
orders issued by the BSNL;

iii) For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes upto 5 years;

iv) For OBC Candidates upto 3 years;

v) For PH candidates upto 10 years ; (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC)

vi) For certain other categories like ex-servicemen, displaced persons from East Pakistan[now Bangladesh], repatriates from Burma and Ceylon [now Srilanka],residents of Goa, Daman & Diu, persons migrated from Kenya, Uganda, Republic of Tanzania as per instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.

(vii) For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T O.M. No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 6.12.2005 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.
18th September 2011, 09:01 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for JTO exam after completing B.Tech in Optics and Optoelectronics?

you should be a btech holder
you should be an aggregator of 60%.
you should br good at every technical subject of yours.
21st April 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech in Optocs and Optoelectronics.......m i eligible for Ies In Electronics and Telecommunication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?