23rd October 2011, 12:24 AM
amr_2000

Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?

Hi
I did my B.SC(IT) through correspondence mode ,currently working in a software company .Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews.Otherwise any suggestion for improvement.Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews after doing BSc IT and MSc IT in correspondence?
  2. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  3. Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?
  4. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  5. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  6. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.com course through correspondence mode after completion of graduation with Chemistry major?
  9. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Com in regular mode after completion of B.Com in correspondence? -- [New]
  11. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  12. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  14. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  15. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  18. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
4th June 2012, 07:11 PM
param3003

Default Re: Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?

HELLO

The eligibility criteria for the companies in IT domain varies from company to company. But normally a 60% throughout from matriculation to Graduation suffice.
If you aren't getting campus placements on BSc. IT basis , you should opt for masters degree like MSc. IT or MCA from a better college and work hard.
Also to improve your profile, you can learn some technical courses to better your chances for getting a good job:

Choose from:

1. Java/J2EE
2 C# and ASP.NET
3. Networking courses like CCNA/CCNP and MCSE/RHCE
4. Database courses like Oracle DBA and IBM DB2
5. Software Quality Testing (SQT)
6. IBM Mainframe

Select as per your interests. Best of luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?