15th January 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of MP PET 2015 for MP domicile studying +2 in Rajasthan?

My son take education class 1 to 10th from CBSE, school located at Nagda (MP). I am living in MP & having domocile of MP & my wife is in MP Govt. Service.
My Son want to take admission in 11th & 12 Rajasthan State Board. Please advise that he is eligible for MP PET 2015 Entrance Exam or not ?

15th January 2015, 10:33 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of MP PET 2015 for MP domicile studying +2 in Rajasthan?

Yes any Indian citizen can apply for MP PET if he/she has completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. There is relaxation of 5% marks from candidates who belong to reserved category.

As you said that you are a domicile of MP, therefore, your son can apply for MP PET as a domicile of MP. There is no problem with it. It doesn't matter from which board or state your son has studied if you have the domicile certificate you can definitely apply as MP candidate.

In other case, if you are not domicile of MP then your son will be eligible for only few percentage of seats which are reserved for outside domiciled candidates.
15th January 2015, 10:44 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Eligibility of MP PET 2015 for MP domicile studying +2 in Rajasthan?

Yes, your son is eligible for giving MP PET 2015 Entrance Exam.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

2. Candidate must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent exam from any state or central recognized education board.

3. Candidates must have passed in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Maths in their Class 12.

4. Candidates must have a minimum of 45% marks (general) and 40% marks (OBC, ST, and SC).
1st June 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of MP PET 2015 for MP domicile studying 2 in Rajasthan?

My son take education class 1 to 12th from CBSE, school located at DELHI. My wife is living in MP & having domocile of MP .
My Son is eligible for MP PET 2015 Entrance Exam or not ?

Som Singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?