7th January 2013, 07:11 PM
akguptasc

What is the eligibility domicile for PG/MS/MD in AP?

i have studies ist to 12th in andhara pradesh. at present studying MBBS IN KARNATKA STATE.Pl clarify the eligibility domicile for pg/ms/md in andhara pradesh to get eligility of state govt seat for ms/md courses

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. What is the eligibility domicile for PG/MS/MD in AP?
  4. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  5. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  6. Any special quota in MHT-CET for other states students?
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?
  8. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  9. Eligibility to attend MPPET & CGPET? domicile criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  11. How can I get domicile for UP?
  12. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  13. Domicile eligibility for UPTU-SEE?
  14. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  16. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  17. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  18. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?