22nd June 2016, 02:14 PM
tinadasroy2016

Eligibility for Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidya Sagar University through distance learning mode?

Hi, I want to do Ph.D. Please let me know can I do Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidyasagar Sagar University through distance education. I will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  3. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  4. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  5. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  6. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Eligibility to do M.Phil and PhD in Sikkim Manipal University for distance MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Total course fee?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  11. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  12. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  14. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  15. Pattern of JNU M.Phil exam? What to write to qualify the exam?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  18. What is the eligibility to do Ph.D in finance?
24th December 2016, 06:03 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidya Sagar University through distance learning mode?

If you have completed MBA with 55% or above marks then you can apply for PhD course. For admission you have to give an entrance exam conducted by the university itself or if you have qualified UGC NET exam then you can get admission in a good institution without giving an entrance exam. Thanks
25th December 2016, 09:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidya Sagar University through distance learning mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinadasroy2016 View Post
Hi, I want to do Ph.D. Please let me know can I do Ph.D after completion of MBA from Vidyasagar Sagar University through distance education. I will be very thankful to you.
After completion of MBA course from Vidyasagar Sagar University, you are eligible for Ph.D course because this University is recognized by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?