9th February 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Biochemistry student study Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology course? Where to apply for it?

Sir, I am studying B.Sc Biochemistry and now want to do Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology. Please tell me can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?
  4. Possibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for Master's in Psychology student?
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  8. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  12. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  13. Applied or Clinical Psychology, which is better to study in MA to get job in Corporate Sector? Differences and scope of both?
  14. Post Graduate Diploma specialization for B.Sc Biochemistry student? Where to apply for study?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for MSW postgraduate with 4 years of Counselor experience?
  16. Study materials to prepare for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  18. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
11th February 2018, 10:01 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Biochemistry student study Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology course? Where to apply for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for postgraduate diploma in clinical psychology after completing B.SC in biochemistry because to apply for PG diploma course in clinical psychology minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks from government recognized institute. Duration of PG diploma course in clinical psychology is 1 year. Here below are details regarding institutes where you can apply for PG diploma course in clinical psychology:-

List of Institutes offer PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology Course:-
  1. Patna University, Bihar.
  2. Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh.
  3. Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Rajasthan.
  4. Global Institute of Medical Scienece, Gujarat.
  5. St. John College, Utter Pradesh.
12th February 2018, 01:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Biochemistry student study Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology course? Where to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying B.Sc Biochemistry and now want to do Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology. Please tell me can I study this course? Where to apply for it?
No. B.Sc Biochemistry students are not eligible for Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology course. Those who interested to pursue Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology course must complete their Graduate course in any one of the following specializations.

- B.Pharma/M.Pharma
- Bachelor/Master degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Microbiology
- M.B.B.S/B.D.S/BVSc
- Bachelor/Master degree in B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing

- Th candidate must score at 50% of marks at Graduation.
5th April 2023, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam completed Bsc biochemistry and now want to do msc psychology please tell me can I study this course? And can attend cuet exam in psychology side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?