27th January 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?

Respected Sir, I want to get a job as a Government Intermediate Teacher so I want to know what is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get a job as a Government Intermediate Teacher so I want to know what is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for CTET exam. You must have valid B.Ed score.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
29th January 2017, 04:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?

For recruitment as teacher in government schools candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

The examination is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education or State Education Board.

The minimum required qualification for recruitment as teacher in 12TH std is candidate must posses post graduate degree and have B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have above qualification you will be eligible for recruitment as teacher in government school after qualifying in examination. For more updates visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
26th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed dakshin Bharat Hindi prachar sabha praveen exam and shiksha snatak equivalent to be.d and M.A in sociology M.A in Hindi (dakshin Bharat prachar sabha) can I apply for Hindi teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?