12th December 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA course and after completing it I want to become a Lawyer so I want to know how can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer? please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA course and after completing it I want to become a Lawyer so I want to know how can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer? please answer as soon as possible.

You have to study the Law Graduation course (LL.B) after completion of BA course to become a good Lawyer. The candidates with graduation in any discipline like BA or B.Sc or B.Com etc with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the LLB course. The admission to the LLB course will be done through the common admission test like CLAT, CET etc. The course duration is three years and regular mode. The LLB course is available in various government and private law colleges in India. After completion of the LLB course you have to clear the Bar Council examination to practice as a Lawyer in India.
13th December 2016, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer?

Procedure to join LLB after graduation:

You can join in LLB after graduation as you satisfied needed education qualification needed for the course comma as you have told that you are 22 years but only the condition is that you must be a SC/ST/PH student. You should have age of maximum 20 years for general and OBC and 22 years for SC and ST. The duration of course is 3 years after graduation. A minimum of 50% marks are required.
Some of the exams which you can write:

Law School admission Test

Christ College of law entrance exam

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law test

Ambedkar College of Law test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?