15th January 2018, 01:02 PM
lokesh641

Eligibility to study MA Economics with specialization in World Economics?

I had Maths and Stats for 2 semester in my Economics (Hons.) course. Am I eligible for MA in Economics from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi with specialization in World Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MA(Business Economics) for BA(Economics) student? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  3. Differences among BSc & BA for Economics specialization?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  5. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  6. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  7. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  9. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  10. B.Com in Economics specialization does not exist?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  12. Eligibility for B.A in Economics and B.Sc in Economics?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Economics for B.A. 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies for BSc(Economics) student?
  15. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  16. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  17. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
28th February 2018, 10:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA Economics with specialization in World Economics?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MA in Economics with specialization in World Economics:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing MA in Economics with specialization in World Economics is as follows.

>> You must have done Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks in the below mentioned subjects,
* Mathematics with Economics as a subsidiary subject or
* Economics with Mathematics as a subsidiary subject or
* Statistics with Mathematics and Economics as subsidiary subjects..etc.,

As you are done with Mathematics and Statistics with your Economics (Hons) subject, I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to pursue MA in Economics with the specialization in world economics course.

Besides this, you must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?