8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Economics for B.A. 3rd year student?

My dream is to study PhD in Economics subject. I am studying B.A. in Economics of 3rd year now and will join M.A. next year. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria to study PhD in Economics course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student? -- [New]
  2. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  5. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  6. Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?
  7. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  8. Can I study PhD in Economics through PET? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  10. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  13. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  14. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  15. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  18. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
12th October 2016, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Economics for B.A. 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My dream is to study PhD in Economics subject. I am studying B.A. in Economics of 3rd year now and will join M.A. next year. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria to study PhD in Economics course. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Economics after completion of M.A course in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Economics.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?