4th May 2013, 08:24 AM
hirak pathori

Eligibility, syllabus of ACS entrance exam? How do I prepare for it?

what are the eligibility, syllabus of acs exam? & how do i prepare for this without any coaching?

Related Questions:
  1. What syllabus should I prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?
  2. What is the syllabus for ACS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  3. What is the syllabus and how to prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?
  4. Syllabus for ACS Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? How long I have to prepare for this Exam?
  5. What syllabus should I prepare for ACS Exam? When will be this Exam?
  6. Information about ACS exam? What is the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can i appear for ASC exam?
  8. Which books should I prefer for the preparation of ACS entrance exam to be conducted in Assam next year?
  9. Information about ACS? How good are the placements in ACS Pune?
  10. Last date to fill the ACS application forms? Date of the entrance exam?
  11. Will I have to follow any Syllabus for ACS Exam?
  12. Nalsar law entrance application form details? Syllabus and Model Papers?
  13. What is the syllabus of ACS exam? When is the exam held?
  14. Where to get study material to prepare for ACS Officer Exam? When to get the Application forms for the Exam? Date of Exam and required age criteria for the Exam?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for RTO Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria to give NET entrance exam? Syllabus for it? -- [New]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
29th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus of ACS entrance exam? How do I prepare for it?

I m BA in general , can i appere for ACS
17th September 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus of ACS entrance exam? How do I prepare for it?

i am 36 years now and simple BA can i give acs exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?