23rd August 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to give NET entrance exam? Syllabus for it?

Hi, I want to know about UGC NET exam, What is the eligiblity criteria for giving NET entrance & what is the syllabus for it. I am persuing B.ED from MDU, can I give this entrance in Dec. How can I prepare for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria fro CDAC? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility Criteria of CDAC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  4. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  5. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for IIT JAM entrance exam?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  7. How can the students of diploma apply for IIT?
  8. Eligibility criteria to give FTII entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus of UPSC Exam for Dentist? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for this Exam?
  10. What is the syllabus of B.Tech IT branch? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  12. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  13. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  14. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  15. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, cutoff details of PSU entrance exam?
  18. Details about the syllabus and eligibility criteria of UPPCS exam?
25th August 2014, 01:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to give NET entrance exam? Syllabus for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know about UGC NET exam, What is the eligiblity criteria for giving NET entrance & what is the syllabus for it. I am persuing B.ED from MDU, can I give this entrance in Dec. How can I prepare for it.

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for UGC NET exam. 50% marks is required in case of SC / ST / PWD category candidates

So if you have masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university then you are eligible for UGC NET exam . B.Ed candidate are not eligible for UGC NET exam .

Age criteria for NET Exam:-

i) Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 28 years . Age relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .

ii) Lectureship : There is no upper age limit .

You have not mentioned the exact subject . So tell the subject name then i will upload the syllabus for UGC NET exam.

Otherwise you can visit to the official website for UGC NET exam and download the syllabus for proper subject.

www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?