12th January 2018, 08:35 PM
Adarshsv

Eligibility to take admission in M.Sc Astrophysics?

Is it necessary to complete B.Sc in Physics if I wish to take admission in M.Sc Astrophysics in future or any graduate degree in any science field will be accepted for the M.Sc in Astrophysics?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  2. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  3. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in St. Xaviers college for Astrophysics
  8. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  9. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  10. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  11. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  12. Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?
  13. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  14. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  15. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Sc Astrophysics? Where to get the admission?
  17. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Astrophysics in TIFR?
31st January 2018, 04:08 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to take admission in M.Sc Astrophysics?

M.Sc Astrophysics is a two year post graduation course. the main objective of the course is to go through various aspects of astronomy. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc Astrophysics.

Eligibility Criteria- Should have passed B.Sc with Physics as main subjects with at least 50% in graduation.

Admission Procedure- Based on the performance of the candidates written exam and Interview.

Course Fees -Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 3 lacs.

List of collages for M.Sc Astrophysics-

1. Punjab Univercity
2. Osmaniaya Univercity, Talengana
3. Aligarh Muslim Univercity
4. Pandit Ravishankar Shukla Univercity
5. Swami Ramanand Teerth Univercity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?