5th September 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write AIPMT for Hyderabad domicile?

I am a local of telangana state and i completed my education from primary to 12th in Hyderabad am i eligible to write aipmt?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?
  3. Am i eligible to write AIPMT after scoring 66% in 12th
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to write AIPMT? I am currently in 12th grade
  6. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  7. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  8. Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?
  9. Can I appear for AIPMT in 2015 if passed 12th in 2012?
  10. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  11. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  12. What's my domicile? I've completed my 10th from Hyderabad and Intermediate from Nellore
  13. What is the eligibility domicile for PG/MS/MD in AP?
  14. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  15. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  16. What is the minimum marks required by SC student in AIPMT?
  17. Is my daughter eligible to write AIPMT medical test after passing 12th ICSE?
  18. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
5th September 2015, 06:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write AIPMT for Hyderabad domicile?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/Dental Test.

AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India excluding Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.

The candidate belonging from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir can give this exam and apply for Graduate course (MBBS and BDS) on the condition that they prove that they are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh, J & K or Telangana.

The eligibility criteria for the AIPMT are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-It is necessary for a candidate to pass individually in all the subjects in 12th class examination to become eligible for the AIPMT .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 25 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.

Exam pattern :

There will be 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects.The question paper will carry of 720 marks. Each question will carry four marks and there will be deduction of one mark for each wrong attempt .

Question Paper will be asked in both English and Hindi Language.Question will be based on syllabus of high school and intermediate as prescribed by NCERT.
6th September 2015, 01:40 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write the AIPMT examination being the candidate of the Telanganan. AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical Test and it is the examination conduced for the admission in the different medical courses in the different government institute.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the PCB as the main subject from a recognised board. Candidates age must be less than the 24 years. So you are eligible to appear for the examination.

The application form for the examination is released in the month of the November and the examination is conducted by the CBSE. The examination paper contains the questions of the Physics, Chemistry and the Biology.
6th September 2015, 12:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the All India Pre Medical Test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the MBBS and BDS courses.

Eligibility criteria for the AIPMT:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from any recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS or any state education board. Other than these you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects in 10+2.

>>The minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 should be at least 50%.

>>You must attain the age of 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission. If you fulfill all these criteria, you can definitely apply for the 2016 AIPMT exam. For any more details, you can also visit the official website of AIPMT.
6th September 2015, 03:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/ Dental test as the name suggests it a medical entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education once every year for the selection of deserving candidates for their medical courses like MBBS, BDS, etc. from government medical colleges.

For appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications given here under :-

--> You must have the nationality of India with your age lying in between 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

--> You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or pursuing the final year of same with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with managing at least 50% aggregate. Marks relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms.

Being an resident of Hyderabad you are not eligible for 15% quota All India seats otherwise you are eligible for all the other categories of AIPMT.

For more details regarding the syllabus, question pattern and other necessary information you can log on to its official link i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in.
6th September 2015, 03:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

AIMPT stands for the All India Pre Medical Test. CBSE conducts this entrance exam for MBBS and BDS course.

You should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with at least 50%. 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.

The minimum age is 17 years. Yes, you can write AIPMT exam after completing 10+2 in Hyderabad and now you are local resident of Haryana.
6th September 2015, 05:55 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You are eligible to write AIPMT if you want to get admission in AFMC , pune.AIPMT is the All India Pre-Medical Dental Test for the admission in MBBS and BDS.

Eligibility

Education Qualification
- You must have passed your (10+2) with PCB as a main subjects from recognized board.candidates who belongs AP , J & K , Telangana are eligible to appear exam only for the admission to AFMC , Pune by self declaration.

Age Limit
- Your age must be more than 17 years & Less than 25 years on the 31st December of the examination year.5 Years Relaxation for Upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC.

Paper Pattern
- Total Questions : 180 (Physics : 45 , Chemistry : 45 , Botany :45 , Zoology :45 )
- Each Question having weightage 4 marks
- 1 Mark Nagative for each wrong answer

AIPMT Important Dates
- Start Online Registration : 1st week of December , 2015
- Last Date to Apply : Last week of December , 2015
- Admit-Card Downloads From : 1st week of April , 2016
- AIPMT Exam Date : 1st week of May , 2016
6th September 2015, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a local of telangana state and i completed my education from primary to 12th in Hyderabad am i eligible to write aipmt?
Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
7th September 2015, 12:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates from all over India are eligible for the All India Pre Medical test as this entrance exam is conducted at national level by Central Board of Secondary Education for MBBS and BDS courses.

Any candidate is eligible for this exam if he/she has done 10+2 from a recognized board and has studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if you have passed 10+2 then you must have 50% marks in board exams.

Other than this, your age should be at least 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.
25th May 2019, 12:11 PM
Rahimaan

The eligibility conditions to obtain a domicile certificate from the Telangana Government are specified here===

1. Any person who is a resident of Telangana.

2. Women not formerly belonging to the state but married to a permanent resident of the state.
14th November 2019, 10:23 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

AIPMT is a national level entrance exam
Eligibility for the exam is
1) Candidate must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology in 12 standard
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
If you are a domecile of Telangana than you will get admission in 15% quota in Hyderabad
If you have a domecile of Hyderabad than you will be eligible to get admission in the 85% state quota
There is relaxation in the percentage scored in 12 standard for the reserved candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?