30th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilty Criteria for Admission into MBBS course?

Good Day Sir/ Madam ,
Please advice urgently & confirm the Exact Eligibility Criteria ( for Punjab MET-12 for MBBS course only) for a 10+2 (P,C,B,E & computer subjects ). The student , has studied & passed (92%marks ) from a recognized board , namely the All India I.S.C.E. board (New Delhi) from a School in Chandigarh , with resident status from Punjab .

Thanks & B regards. Awaiting yours .
J S Sahi,
098 781 593 99 .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  2. Which subjects should I study for CET exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?
  4. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  5. What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this? -- [New]
  6. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  9. How to take admission in research stream for UG course?
  10. Pilot in Indian Air Force after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Sc course for the year 2012? Last date to get admission for this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  13. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota?
  14. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  15. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?
  17. What is the salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
21st January 2013, 05:31 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilty Criteria for Admission into MBBS course?

To get admissions into MBBS Course,all candidates have to appear in a common entrance test conducted by CBSE called the NEET 2013.
First of all i would like to inform you that AIPMT exams will not be conducted from the year 2013 onwards which was conducted earlier in India to get admission to a MBBS course.
A new exam will be held by the name The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).

Eligibilty:
12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

AGE- Minimum 17 years

Date of examination; 5th May 2013
Last Date to apply is 31st December 2012 without any late Fees.
Last date to submit application form with late fess- 31st January 2013
Late Fee Amount is - Rs 1000/-

Fees of the application form is Rs 1000/- (For General/OBC candidates)
Rs 550/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates

Forms has to be filled through the online mode only through the below website :
www.cbseneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?