7th August 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is the best for me after completing B.E E&TC? I want to become a professor in government college

respected sir,

i am arpit patel.i completed my b.e. e&c. i started my m.tech .. sir i want to know which exam best for me to become professor in goverment college. and howmuch time valid exam after passing.

20th September 2012, 01:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is the best for me after completing B.E E&TC? I want to become a professor in government college

NET qualification is required to apply for the position of Professor in government colleges. Master degree holders are only eligible for NET exam. So first of all, you have to complete PG degree (M.E/M.Tech). Once NET exam is qualified, its validity will remain foe ever. At entry level you can join as Asst professor. By gaining experience, you will be promoted to the position of Professor.
25th April 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is the best for me after completing B.E E&TC? I want to become a professor in government college

in gujarat for government diploma collages dey fills professor vacancy through gpsc exam.m i right?in this candidates who had completed b.e. can apply.m i right?
25th April 2013, 04:52 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The option for you is National Eligibility Test. This exam is specifically conducted for lectureship in government colleges. However to sit in this exam you will first have to complete post graduation.

You will have to complete the post graduation course to apply. The rules set by University Grants Commission also allows final year student who is studying post graduation to appear for the entrance exam.

The National Eligibility Test is conducted for central government colleges. If you want to appear for state level exam then please choose State Eligibility Test. The criteria is same for both the exams.

June and December are the months when National Eligibility Test is conducted. Please prepare for few months before appearing for the entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Nationality: Indian

2. Qualification: Master degree from valid college.

3. Marks: 55 percent or more.

4. Marks (SC/ST): No less than 50 percent.

5. Final year students can also appear.

6. Final year students should submit the degree within 2 years of clearing NET.

7. Attempts: No Limit.

8. Subject: NET subject will depend on PG degree.

9 Age: 28 years for the JRF.

10. Age: No upper limit for college lectureship.
26th June 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

which particular exam require to become profeesor in government diploma engineering collegecollege
17th June 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

when i filling form of GPSC...and this exam is differ for regular administrative GPSC course right ...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?