15th April 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in deemed university in Tamil Nadu after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

I Have decided to give my 12th from NIOS.I am puzzled whether i will get Engineering admissions from Deemed university in Tamil Nadu and colleges affiliated to Anna University .Please help me to come over from my confusion.

Related Questions:
16th April 2016, 09:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in deemed university in Tamil Nadu after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Have decided to give my 12th from NIOS.I am puzzled whether i will get Engineering admissions from Deemed university in Tamil Nadu and colleges affiliated to Anna University .Please help me to come over from my confusion.
After completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you can apply for Engineering course in a deemed university in Tamil Nadu.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks are eligible to get admission in this course.

Your minimum age should be 16 years.
16th April 2016, 08:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in deemed university in Tamil Nadu after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in deemed University in Tamil Nadu after completion of your 12th from NIOS board as NIOS is also a recognized board and is very much accepted for admission in Institutes for higher studies.

You should just make sure to have scored well in the entrance examination to have a better chance of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?