14th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?

sir my daughter belongs to tamil nadu domicile but she studied in andhra pradesh plus 2, so in that case how will they take cut-off mark?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  2. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  5. Can I get a government seat for BSMS in Tamilnadu? I have completed 12th standard
  6. What is the cut off marks required for getting BDS admission in Tamil Nadu being a BC category student?
  7. Whether NEET is conducted in Tamil Nadu or not? -- [New]
  8. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How to get B.Tech seat in Tamil Nadu after diploma for AP student?
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  11. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  12. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  13. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  14. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  15. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  18. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
20th March 2023, 06:17 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?

The cut off as for any field will be based on the bachelor course that she selects as most of the course will give admission on the basis of the merit and if you are considering some kind of enterance exam than if you have a donecile if the state that is if you live in the state for more than 10 years you are eligible for admission in that state also but still the course matters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?