9th April 2011, 04:10 PM
yogeshkumar.4422

Engineering entrance exam in Bikaner?

please give me the information about engg entrance exam in bikaner

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for government college of engineering and technology, Bikaner?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies of Bikaner being an IT student?
  3. Which college can I get for government college? I have scored 1945 rank in RPET
  4. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From where can I collect the RPMT entrance exam form in Bikaner?
  6. List of government colleges for engineering through AIEEE in Bikaner and Delhi?
  7. How may I know all government job vacancies for the current year?
  8. How to apply for internship if I am doing 2nd year IT engineering in Bikaner? -- [New]
  9. Where to take admission after completing Diploma? Any good colleges having low fee structure for degree course?
  10. List of best school which provides standard development and future growth for students?
  11. List of coaching institutes providing completes notes for RPMT exam in Bikaner?
  12. List of best schools for class 11th standard after scoring 65% marks in 10th?
  13. List of best schools to take admission for non-medical course after passing with 9 CGPA in merit exams?
  14. How to do CS after LLB? I have done B.Com and doing LLBIII from Bikaner University
  15. Good schools for 11th science after passing 11th from Rajasthan state open school
  16. Best boarding schools in Rajasthan?
  17. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  18. How may I get the syllabus of Hindi book of Bikaner university(Rajasthan)?
9th May 2011, 02:51 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Engineering entrance exam in Bikaner?

Government Dungar College offers a number of courses under the faculties of humanities, commerce and science subjects. Government Dungar College is affiliated to Maharaja Ganga Singh University and the NAAC has awarded the college with A Grade Status.

Contact Details:
Government Dungar College,

Sagar Road,

Bikaner,

Rajasthan

Phone: +91-151-2528036

27th June 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering entrance exam in Bikaner?

can i get any gov collage with renk 15500 in gen. And 950 in sc. Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?