5th December 2010, 08:04 PM
agnidipta

Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?

hi.. this is Agnidipta. i have completed diploma engineering in computer science. can i do b.tech in computer science? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  5. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  6. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science after 10th Class
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?
  10. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  11. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  15. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  17. Is it possible to change my course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure?
  18. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
6th December 2010, 07:30 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?

yes you can do b.tech in computer science.
For entering IITs you can have to clear IIT-JEE,
AIEEE for entering NITs.
But for entering state universities and colleges the entrance test varies from state to state,there will be a separate exam for diploma holders to enter into engineering.
In private colleges you can enter into second year.
But if you want to join in govt., engineering colleges you must join in first year only.
15th December 2010, 10:37 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?

hello friend

yes it is posible to to do b.tech after diploma

as you did not mentioned the state or region where you live i can give you the

details of my state like

after completing diploma in my state you have to apply for ECET which gives entry to the students directly in to the second year

of engineering so according to andhra pradesh the students will more benifited after coming into b.tech

after diploma

all the best

~aditya~
19th January 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?

1. how many persentage requirment for b.tech after diploma in c.s.?
2. which is the best univercity in aandhra?
3. can i change my branch in b.tech?
1st March 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN KARNATAKA WITH 63% BUT I AM A NON KARNATAKA CANDIDATE CAN I APPEAR FOR KARNATAKA CET EXAM
9th March 2011, 07:17 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science
yes you can do b.tech in computer science.
AIEEE for entering NITs.
But for entering state universities and colleges the entrance test varies from state to state,there will be a separate exam for diploma holders to enter into engineering.
But if you want to join in govt., engineering colleges you must join in first year only
yes it is posible to to do b.tech after diploma

good luck
6th April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

after diploma o.m.c.a addmission in b tec electronics&telecommunication
11th April 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech after dioloma in mechanical? what is the procedure of admission?
8th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed Diploma is computer Science but have experience in banking(service)..... but now i wish to go back to technical field, Is it possible?What course should i do to enter into a technical field? Will I get a better pay? Please give your valuable response.... thanks in advance
15th May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in eectronics and telecommunication and want to enter in iit...Can i???and what is the procedure..when is the iit jee entrance exam for this yer???
26th May 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

hi
I have a diploma in information technology management in Niit.Is it possible to continue with a b.tech at any university?
11th June 2011, 06:19 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend........

> off course,yes you can do b.tech in computer science.
AIEEE for entering NITs.
But if you want to join in govt., engineering colleges you must join in first year only.

all the best
27th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

when is IIT-JEE,AIEEE exams are conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?