1st November 2010, 02:50 PM
prateek23cr9

Which engineering entrance forms should I fill as an average student ?

Can anyone tell that which engineering entrance exam forms should I fill as I am a average Student ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  2. Information about IES-ECE entrance exam? I am a average student in engineering
  3. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  4. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam?
  5. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?
  7. Which forms a science student should fill after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will I get ICAR entrance exam forms?
  9. What should I do to ensure that I will get a job in campus placement being a below average student?
  10. How to get the application forms for officer rank in Defence?
  11. When is the entrance exam of BSc Forestry? When to get the application forms?
  12. How to fill the online forms of M.Ed entrance test?
  13. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  14. Is there any provision for late filling of AIEEE forms as i failed to fill it on time?
  15. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  16. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  17. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  18. As an average student am i able to pass NATA entrance exam? -- [New]
1st November 2010, 07:06 PM
javedbbd

Default Re: Which engineering entrance forms should I fill as an average student ?

hi prateek,
Its good question and with self assesment too.you know your capabilities and thus is able to give yourself a class average student.As i myself ia a average student pursuing b.tech from some college of GBTU.i would like to tell you you can fill the form of uptu entrance,vit university,jamia milia islamia,AMU,aieee.
1st November 2010, 07:13 PM
sandy.thedemon

Default Re: Which engineering entrance forms should I fill as an average student ?

Hello
My dear friend to enter into engineerng stream you can apply for following exams..
1.IIT
2.AIEEE
3.VIT
4.BITSAT
and many more exam are there you may also appy for any state university like if you are from up you may apply for UPTU and if you belongs from rajasthan than you can apply for RPET. GOOD LUCK.
1st November 2010, 11:51 PM
shafaly sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek23cr9 View Post
Can anyone tell that which engineering entrance exam forms should I fill as I am a average Student ?
u must attend all engineering exams ....u should nt loose hope if u r n avg student....it depends on ur luck also
2nd November 2010, 01:01 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

you can appear for the IIT-JEE & VIEP(vertically Integrated Engineering Programme)from IGNOU.AS you are an average student so you cannot go to GATE.
2nd November 2010, 01:28 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Dont underestimate yourself you can crack any exam?
Still there is a lot of time left in the competitive exam.
Prepare upto your strength attempt every paper of competitive exam.
like IIT, AIEEE, State PET, VIT, BITS, JP group institute, Dhriu bhai ambani group of institution.

Surely you can secure good marks in any of the above exam.
If you dont demoralize and prepare for the next one.
It gives you experience of attempting an paper.

so good luck and do best..............
2nd November 2010, 06:19 AM
hsethy1

you can fill the form of your state entrance exams likes upsee, mppet,rpet,mhcet etc.
2nd November 2010, 06:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to choose a career in the area where you are good in. Select the subjects carefully. If you are not comfortable in engineering then it is advisable that you select some other stream. You need to select based on what your strengths are. For engineering stream you can appear for the All India entrance test and the entrance exam in the state where you are staying.
2nd November 2010, 08:33 AM
swatiswagatikadash

You can go for OrissaJEE under which many good colleges are being covered. These colleges provide minimum 80% placement facility along with a good exposure of knowledge. Besides the admission fees is not much as compared to the engg colleges of other states.
2nd November 2010, 09:15 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many entrance examination for engineering. IIT JEE is the most difficult and most important examination among them. if you can crack IIT J EE then you will be able to take admission in any one of seven IIT according to your rank. in india IITs are the best institution for technical study. so you should try for it.

as an average student it may seem difficult to you but you also try for it. because if you can clear it you will get a very good opportunity.

also i will suggest you to appear in IEEE. this is also an entrance examination for engineering all india basis. as an average student it is best for you.

otherwise you should appear in your state base engineering entrance examination. there will be an examination for studying in your state's college. appear in that exam and clear it to do engineering from your state. for west bengal WBJEE examination is there as state base engineering entrance examination.

i think you should appear in all these three examination. after the rank you should choose which rank you will use to take admission. appear in these three examination and try to study engineering from a good college.

best wishes.
2nd November 2010, 09:45 AM
nehachopra1301

Dear friend

for average student ideally speaking AIEEE ans state CETs are gud options.........but an average student can be good at concepts.........so i think you must try for IITJEE also.......

ALL THE BEST.......
2nd November 2010, 11:32 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

first thing, i want to tell you that do not under estimate yourself. If you think so then you will never succeed in your life.No doubt, you know about the name of best engineering entrance exam as JEE, AIEEE.Now i am going to tell about the name of entrance exam which give you good colleges but their standard is below then above mentioned exam. The exams are as follows:

1.WBJEE
2.BCECE
3.UPTU
4.PTU
5.CET, maharastra
6.SRM,Chennai
7.Sikkim manipal etc.

Best of luck
2nd November 2010, 04:39 PM
sakran

as i hope appearing for IIT-JEE exams is very challenging.if you are passed in that exam you can write any related entrance exam.i hope for an average student they can appear for state local entrance exams like:EAMCET in andhra pradesh........
but you must attend all the exams both central and state wide
2nd November 2010, 06:57 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which engineering entrance forms should I fill as an average student ?

dear
you are a average student that's why you give all exam with labour .How can you think you are a average student you should hard work for success because average student always got good chance for any exam.
you can give mainly AIEEE and state level exam.you give all exam then you are find average or good student.because average student got always high rank anywhere that's why you should hard labour and you mentally prepare for exam.
good luck...........
3rd November 2010, 09:37 AM
tirthak04

listen friend , in my experience india's entrance exams are such that you cant predict the results until you have them . so my advice would be to just go full out and try for all of them , who knows when lady luck may smile on us ?! but seriously focus on aieee ..its VERY gettable... and try for your regional state exam..like i gave WBJEE and got a pretty decent rank of 9000-something..the point is competiton is lesser in those exams..
17th November 2010, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

can we fill the forms of any of the states for engineering entrance test????
23rd November 2010, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

For appearing any state level engg or medical entrance exam, is it essential for the candidate to belong or got educated in that particular state. For example, a candidate from UP shall be permitted or not for appearing the entrance exam of Rajsthan or WB. Is there any restriction wrt the domicile status of the candidate. Pls. clarify.
17th January 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how should i manage studies & entrance exams
18th January 2011, 09:42 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I'll say uptu then. You may try others also but you shouldnt miss this one. There are mny nice colleges under it. You'll be seeing most of your friends in uptu colleges
19th January 2011, 02:10 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

You can fill following engineering forms: -

1. AIEEE

2. State PET

etc.

All the Best
19th January 2011, 06:44 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
you must fill the best forms for engineering. being an average student does not mean that your capabilities are low. folowing are the forms which you must fill
IIT JEE
AIEEE
VIT VELLORE
BITS PILANI
IISC
THAPAR UNIVERSITY
20th January 2011, 06:56 PM
rahul_kumar066

Average student means good not best in study , i think average student should give more exams than best because exams make you sharpen thatwhy i will advice you to sit in every engineering exams as much as possible.
25th January 2011, 07:45 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
If you want to give the engineering entrance exam then you can apply for the following institution/college/university who offer the B.tech course like
KIIT University.
VIT university.
SRM university.
Amity college.
AIEEE.
and many other state engineering entrance exam.
all the best.
10th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

how rank is needed to get medical entrance?
14th January 2012, 07:57 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend... you are asking about what engineering entrance exam to join BE?

there are several entrance exams are used to join Engineering through various universities..
if you want to know about entrance exam details then you should log on university website and then apply for that..

based on mark you will get seat..

All The Best VMSAJH
15th January 2012, 07:56 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You can follow these examination

1.IES

2.SAIL

3.BHEL

4.BEL

5.GAIL

6.ECIL

7.NTPC

8.ONGC

9.DRDO

10.IOCL

11.INDIAN RAILWAY

12.BANKING JOBS

All the very best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?