14th March 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to ensure that I will get a job in campus placement being a below average student?

im in 3rd year btech doing computer science and engineering
i am below average student
my % is 65 till 6th semester
what should i do to get placed plz give some tips? Please answer me soon as possible. thanks.

15th March 2015, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will get a job in campus placement being a below average student?

There are three things required to get job in campus placement especially in the IT companies which are the major recruiters.

- Aptitude
- Communication skill(English)
- Programming and domain knowledge

Apart from this good attitude and general courtesy are important.

- First of all, you should practice aptitude a lot since it is an important part of written test which is the first step to get a job.
- You need to have good communication skills to express yourself before the interviewer and also do well in the verbal ability section of the online test.
- In the interview, since you are from CSE background, so programming is must apart from other domain knowledge. So practice programming and be confident while answering the questions. Accept if you do not know anything rather than bluffing completely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?