25th January 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

As an average student am i able to pass NATA entrance exam?

As i'm an average student and who is not capable lf studying lots of books but i have a smart logic and work based knowledge will i be able to study architecture?is this difficult to study? How many years should i study

25th January 2016, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: As an average student am i able to pass NATA entrance exam?

Yes, average students are also eligible for NATA exam. But you should fulfill below given criteria first.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions. Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
25th January 2016, 11:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: As an average student am i able to pass NATA entrance exam?

Architecture is not very vast course and also not very easy so that any one can do it without any labor.
Labor is only one key to get success in any field of life, so hard labor is very important to succeed.
No matter you are weak, average or brilliant at present, if you do not labor hard in coming time then you will not get success.
Luck also play important role but hard labor is utmost important.

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
It is conducted by National Institute of Advance Studied in Architecture for admission in undergraduate courses in Architecture Govt or private institutions.
Students who have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination or going to appear in the year of examination are eligible to apply for NATA.
Students can only appear 5 times in NATA.
NATA score is valid for 2 years from the year in which examination is conducted.
NATA test will be in two part-
1st part is Drawing test of 2 hours and other is Aesthetic Sensitivity test which is computer based test consisting of 40 multiple choice questions.

On the basis of NATA score, student can participate in counseling and take admission in the college in which the student is eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?