26th January 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for lateral admission in B.Tech at the universities of Karnataka?

I'm studying Diploma final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Andhra Pradesh. Next I want to study B.Tech in any best university through lateral entry scheme in Karnataka. I want to know about which entrance exam to write to join in 2nd year of B.Tech and the eligibility for entrance exam.

28th January 2018, 08:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for lateral admission in B.Tech at the universities of Karnataka?

You have to appear in KCET(Karnataka Common Entrance Test) to get admission in good University of Karnataka. Below is the eligibility criteria to appear in KCET.
>>Candidates must be citizen of India.
>>Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam in science stream with physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
>>Candidates should get minimum 45% marks in 10+2 exam to appear in KCET.
28th January 2018, 08:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for lateral admission in B.Tech at the universities of Karnataka?

You can apply for Karnataka Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria for LEET examination:

Academic qualification: Diploma from a recognized university. Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required to apply for this exam.

After clearing this exam with good rank, you can get admission in second year of engineering directly. You can also apply for JEE exam for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?