3rd June 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture in MH college?

entrance exam regarding bsc agri in mh colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  2. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  3. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  6. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours? -- [New]
  7. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  10. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  11. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture in MH college?
  16. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  18. How to join BSc Agriculture?
31st July 2017, 09:46 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture in MH college?

List of entrance exams for B.Sc agriculture:-

MCAER CET
CG PAT
AIEEA UG
JCECE
OUAT
JEE
AGRICET
Rajasthan JET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?