5th March 2016, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam can get me admission in best engineering courses in best colleges near Delhi or Punjab?

Sir,I want to know about all entrance exams related to engineering courses which helps me to take admission in one of the best colleges or university in india at located near Delhi or Punjab.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. Can I get admission in Delhi or Punjab in Mechanical Engineering after passing AIEEE with 50 marks? List of colleges to which I should approach?
  3. Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  5. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Punjab Engineering College?
  7. Top colleges in India offering B.Tech. course in Bio-Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  9. Information about CS after 12th?
  10. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  11. Can I go for economic hons from DU after scoring 77%
  12. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  13. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  14. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  15. How can I become a dress designer if I am not interested in Maths
  16. Which stream should I take for degree in computer science?
  17. Is there any college outside Assam where I can apply for Lateral entry into B.Tech?
  18. Is there any separate exam for dce for 4yr b.tech programme for delhi students?
5th March 2016, 07:59 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam can get me admission in best engineering courses in best colleges near Delhi or Punjab?

If you want to get admission in engineering , then you must have appeared the entrance exam JEE Main.

JEE Main Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects and with atleast 5 subjects from a recognized board.
- You must have passed 12th in 2015 or 2016 to appear JEE Main 2016.

Best Engineering Colleges In Delhi & Punjab
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Satyam Institute of Engineering & Technology , Punjab
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College , Punjab
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Delhi
- GB Pant Government Engineering College, Delhi
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology , Punjab
-Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Delhi
- Beant College of Engineering & Technology , Punjab
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Rayat Behra Faculty of Engineering & Technology , Punjab
- CH Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College, Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering, Delhi
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, Delhi
5th March 2016, 08:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam can get me admission in best engineering courses in best colleges near Delhi or Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I want to know about all entrance exams related to engineering courses which helps me to take admission in one of the best colleges or university in india at located near Delhi or Punjab.
For getting admission to engineering colleges, JEE Main is the best exam to appear.

This entrance exam is gateway to as many colleges all over India.

JEE Main Scores are accepted in almost every engineering college.

It is conducted by CBSE every year and the syllabus is purely based on 11, 10+2 CBSE curriculum.

The questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

90 questions are asked in which 30 questions are from each subject.

Each correct answer carries 4 marks while there is negative marking of -1 mark.

Exam is of 3 hours duration.

Some of the books that you may refer for JEE Main Exam preparation are:

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics: 35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Years AIEEE (Paperback)
Author: Deepak Agarwal, Mamta Batra, O. P. Agarwal, Sunil Batra
Publisher: Disha Publication (2015)
Price: Rs. 675

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Physics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 110

Chapter-wise Solutions of AIEEE Mathematics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2015) (Paperback)
by Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 140

Apart from JEE Main Exam, you can appear for:
  • Haryana Common Engineering Test (CEET)
  • Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Test (PTU CET)
  • Haryana DET (Haryana Diploma Entrance Test)
  • Punjab JET (Punjab Joint Entrance Test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?