19th December 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?

I have completed diploma in mechanical engg. from AMU Aligarh in 2008 with 70%. Now i want to get bachelor degree from DCE. I have to know what is the eligibility criteria fo B.E.And what is the last date of submission of application form and date of entrance.

23rd December 2013, 07:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?

Yes of course you can apply for the admission in Delhi college of engineering. As you have done diploma in mechanical engineering then you will get direct admission in 2nd year through the lateral entry.

And if you want to get admission in DCE there will be seat vacant then you will apply for the admission otherwise i am sorry you should apply for the another university. But if there will be seat vacant then you will definitely get admission there.

Mechanical course is a good field and i think you should continue with this field.There is many scope in this field. There are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the degree.

Some of the companies in India which are related to the mechanical field.
NTPC
SAIL
BHEL
OCL
BEL
and there are also many other companies related to this field. You can also apply for those companies after the degree. But it is necessary to have degree in Mechanical to get a good job with good salary package.

This is a good course. So for the degree you should opt this field and after that you can also apply for the M.tech through the GATE exam. This is related to your field. So after that you can apply for these companies and these companies conduct a written exam for the recruitment so you have to clear the exam also.
11th September 2014, 11:10 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?

Yes. After Diploma u could join direct 2nd year in engineering. U can get the good marks and score in engineering. U will get the good job in good position and can get good salary also.
13th May 2015, 11:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?